Pages

April 13, 2010

GEORGE LENTON

(Image Courtesy of Philip Harris Illustration)


   As I was scrolling through my e-mails today I almost passed an e-mail sooo HUGE from our man George Lenton! He has some massive tunes for us!! too bad they are only previews, which we do got the full original tracks..

1st off we have this massive and I mean MASSIVE tune by Mr. Lenton which is called, "Kerloo" and right away I feel in love, with the sound of course! 


here's the video to enjoy, filled with magical colors to put a spell on you.

Next up we have 2 awsome tunes which will be out this month on Under5's. "Someshine" feat. Alex Mercer and "Action" feat. Perkie.




You thought we were done there right?! NO WAY! here's a little preview to his new reggae track titled, "Forward" and this track just gave me the urge to roll one up and fire it up!!! 


Okay..okay, now we are done. lol SYKE!!! make sure you check out Mr. George Lenton at any of his following social networking sites;


For all my people out in Bristol make sure you check him out @ the Chai Wallah event
 Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is Valued.